Monday, October 21, 2013

Musings

I've been pondering several things lately and decided to create this space. These are just my random thoughts on different subjects. I don't know how often something will be posted, or how long or short the posts will be. The subjects will most likely be different each time. Please feel free to comment on the posts, or follow. All I ask is that your comments be respectful and not filled with cursing or name calling. We can all express our opinions without being ugly. And, if we disagree on a subject, I would hope we could agree to disagree and move on to the next subject.

So, this is the reason for this blog. Hopefully it will make some people stop and think of different things and maybe consider another way of looking at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment